AT GlobalSoft Lockout Manager for Active Directory is an easy-to-use application that helps administrators and helpdesk personnel resolve account lockout incidents and reset passwords. This reduces downtime caused by user inability to log in as well as administrative overhead.
- Quickly identify account lockouts
- Individual and bulk account unlock
- Password reset and assignment of a temporary password
- Ability to force the user to change temporary password on next logon
- Simple user interface
- No server components or agents to install
- No changes or modifications to Active Directory required.
The Product is officially supported on the following platforms:
- Windows 2000/2003/XP/VISTA/2008/7
- Active Directory running on Windows 2000, 2003 and 2008 Server.
Account Lockout Manager for AD is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-06-20. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
Account Lockout Manager for AD (version 188.8.131.52) has a file size of 955.15 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 112 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.